These Flower Headbands are very simple to use, and don’t require any fussing. This tutorial will show you just what I mean, and will give you a few tips so there is no learning curve!
1. Start out by holding the ends of the headband, as pictured below.
2. Place fingers in between the strands and hold tautly.
3. Simply lift to your head, and pull the ends around to the back.
4. Hold the ends taut as you make a normal knot at the nape of your neck. Tie twice.
5. Adjust the moveable flower as desired, and voila!
I have worn these in many different situations, some of them quite active, and they don’t come off easily.